Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on Buying Lens and Camera cleaning Kit for Canon 600d

• 14-06-2014 7:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭

Hi looking for advice for cleaning canon 600d lens and body? Is there a recommended cleaning kit I can buy online for instance . Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭Nerro

decies wrote: »
    Hi looking for advice for cleaning canon 600d lens and body? Is there a recommended cleaning kit I can buy online for instance . Any help appreciated.

OK what did you do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭decies

Did nothing lol. Just want advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

decies wrote: »

Any of your local camera shops will sell you sell you a general cleaning kit for less than €15.
    You'll usually get a blower brush ,cotton buds, cloth, lens cleaning fluid and a pack of tissues
    However a Lenspen (usually €12/€15) is great for lens cleaning and much less hassle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Lens pen and a blower would be the way to go IMO.

Advertisement