Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tayto Bar

Options
  • 14-06-2014 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭

Anyone still buy a tayto bar now and again? They look nice in the packet. Would anyone have one causally or now and again with a cup of tea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

I tried one out of curiosity, but it was pretty rank :/ I don't think I've heard of many/any people really liking it... I don't see it hanging around for long.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

They are rotten. Milk chocolate with bits of cheese and onion taytos in it, disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Yeah they're the sort of thing that should work, but it just doesn't at all. I'd stick to a bag of tayto and a twirl or something on the side if you want that nice sweet/salt combo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

The chocolate used is not the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I bought one, didn't think it was the worst thing I ever tasted but I never bought one again. They were too expensive IMHO.

• Advertisement

the_syco wrote: »
    The chocolate used is not the best.

Agreed, poor quality chocolate. Could be nicer. I like the idea though!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I've had them a few now and there not great to be honest there not great, I can't find them anymore though, it is nicely packaged though that's something I guess :-D

Advertisement