Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hi is it possible to do the leaving cert in one year

• 15-06-2014 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

hi i left school when i was 15 now i wanna go back and do the leaveing i done the jc and done ok in it but my question is could i do the leaveing and get 40% i 6 subjects in 5th year il be doing maths' english' spanish 'history 'HE' Link Modules all i need is 6 (D3) thanks for your help :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Which level are you taking those subjects in?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 typicalstudent

Yeah it definitely is. You have to work your balls off if you want them at higher level but it's certainly worth it. Go for it lad!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The school you are going to might recommend that you take the two years to get back into the swing of things and to maximise your chances. I know it seems like a long time now, but in the long run an extra year now is much less costly than spending your life wondering 'what if' you had taken the full recommended time.

Advertisement