Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Homebrew fertility test

• 15-06-2014 8:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

I bought a second hand microscope a few years ago and messed about with it for a few weeks when i got it. Looked at all the usual stuff like plant cells and the likes and packed it away.

It only occurred to me a few days ago to check the lads. To see if they were alive like.

I did a small bit of reading and my scope was in the range, it has 200,400,600,800 mag factors.

I did the business into a glass jar anyway and let it settle for 20 mins as it needs to mix apparently.

Managed to get a drop onto the glass and sandwiched the boys.

When I looked in it was awesome, just unreal. The 600x seems the be the best to see them with as my 800x was a bit shaky.

They were like static on tv, just racing around the place like nobody's business.

Anyway I'd encourage any man to homebrew the ballbags and check out the circus for themselves.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭jellyboy

The upside of your post is that you got to mastrubate..

Meanwhile on planet earth, All i could think of was Eggs for breakfast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Maphisto

RustDaz wrote: »
    I bought a second hand microscope a few years ago and messed about with it for a few weeks when i got it. Looked at all the usual stuff like plant cells and the likes and packed it away.

It only occurred to me a few days ago to check the lads. To see if they were alive like.

I did a small bit of reading and my scope was in the range, it has 200,400,600,800 mag factors.

I did the business into a glass jar anyway and let it settle for 20 mins as it needs to mix apparently.

Managed to get a drop onto the glass and sandwiched the boys.

When I looked in it was awesome, just unreal. The 600x seems the be the best to see them with as my 800x was a bit shaky.

They were like static on tv, just racing around the place like nobody's business.

Anyway I'd encourage any man to homebrew the ballbags and check out the circus for themselves.

I generally don,t need an excuse to crank one out plus its a good way of getting rid of visitors who have over stayed their welcome ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

Mind Blown! :eek: I'm off to get me a microscope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Why is wanker such a derogatory term, yet everybody ****?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Maphisto

TheZohan wrote: »

Yeah but time and a place, as with a lot of things context is all ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

No we don't!! :mad: **** makes the baby jesus cry, did you learn nothing in school? It's a sin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Ever hear the term, "too much **** makes you go blind?"

Op, you're not **** enough!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,462 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Nobody can see the flaws in their offspring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Awkward Badger

Something to do with self indulgence or something I suppose. Its a bit like arsehole. Everyone has an arsehole, there's nothing wrong with arseholes, but you dont want people saying you're nothing but an arsehole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

:eek::eek::eek: Wow, I'd heard about that level of boredom but I thought it was only a myth to frighten little children:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭MacBizzle

Pugsly wrote: »
    Something to do with self indulgence or something I suppose. Its a bit like arsehole. Everyone has an arsehole, there's nothing wrong with arseholes, but you dont want people saying you're nothing but an arsehole.

But arseholes are disgusting! Like, it's not even the general area of the arse, it's the hole! Where the sh*t comes from! :( :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

I dunno, I might feel a bit bad looking down a microscope at them. All their genetic instincts to reach the egg, so many millions of years of evolution... Only to end up thrown into a sock because you caught the last minute of that Rihanna Shakira music video. Poor bastards.

Advertisement