Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Knee down practice!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,614 ✭✭✭prunudo

Cienciano wrote: »
    I have too corners where I like taking it fast around. On Friday for some reason I took it handy. One corner had a pile of sand spilt from a truck on it and it was spread across the road. Looked like beach sand. The other one had a load of bits of drywall plasterboard on it.

It's funny how things like that happen, it's like some sort of sixth sense looking over you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

jvan wrote: »
    It's funny how things like that happen, it's like some sort of sixth sense looking over you.

Yeah, all ready to open her up and for some reason I decided to take her handy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Roundabouts meh, I love a quiet M50/M1 exit where 200kph+ is achievable :)

M1/Swords Rd exit is another but with the camber its hard to get a knee down there, and there's a regular Gatso up near the roundabout (but that shouldn't bother us here :) )

Heard of a lad that drove on the M50 from blanch to the airport at around 180mph with the police after him. He didn't notice. They had a roadblock set up at the airport. Police weren't happy, but did admit he was a good pilot.
    Handed him a bit of paper when he was stopped with about 12 road traffic offences on it and told him to pick any 3!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Cienciano wrote: »
    Heard of a lad that drove on the M50 from blanch to the airport at around 180mph with the police after him. He didn't notice. They had a roadblock set up at the airport. Police weren't happy, but did admit he was a good pilot.
    Handed him a bit of paper when he was stopped with about 12 road traffic offences on it and told him to pick any 3!

I was caught on the M50 at 135mph ~ long story but I winged it, grovelled, pleaded for mercy etc and got away :)

Advertisement