Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kubota G21E

• 15-06-2014 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Purchased a new Kubota G21E low dump mower this year. After a months use i found the brakes to be very poor. I returned it to the supplier and they stated that I had left the brake on while I was transporting it on a trailor and this had effected the braking system. They then told me that they had fixed the brakes but I still find them to be very poor. Anyone any experience with this type of problem in a kubota

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 494 ✭✭vinnie13

I think these guys sound more like cowboys..you are supposed to leave the brake on while transporting to help keep the machine from moving a about.
    Leaving the brake on while in trailer can't do any damage it only locks the wheels..
    I am not familiar with the braking system on your specific machine but it can only be something simple.
    I would suggest contacting Kubota themselves and explain what you were told,if you still have the instructions there should be something in it about transporting

Advertisement