Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vokera 03 error

• 15-06-2014 1:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

My vokera Synergy 28e gas boiler has started giving an 03 error shortly after starting, it does correct it's self after I do 2 resets & continues as normal after that, to save time Im looking for some advice on the remedy, I could give the venturi a good clean & see if that sorts out the issue, the fan starts up & emits a good plume before it gives the 03 error....thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

It's a flue/fan/aps/ventrui issue.

You will need an RGI to service and remedy the issue as nothing you can do with this yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭lensman

DGOBS wrote: »
    It's a flue/fan/aps/ventrui issue.

You will need an RGI to service and remedy the issue as nothing you can do with this yourself.

Thanks, I just sent you a PM

Advertisement