Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sea sessions 2014

Options
  • 15-06-2014 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi.
    just wondering does anyone no off any
    unofficial campsites at sea sessions this
    year. I want to bring a caravan and they dont allow them this year in the official camp site. I think the other caravan parks are for mobile homes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 katowjo

I'm the same.. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭I dont know

Hi, there's a caravan park at the west end that you can bring mobile caravans to. I'd guess that it has room for only a few

Google Map here

theres also one here, right outside the festival site, I've definitely seen touring caravans in there
    google map

The official site for campers is at the GAA ground, it says you have to book ahead. You might be able to negotiate getting a caravan in.

You could also just park up at tullan strand, or outside waterworld. Not sure how strict theyd be this weekend.

Enjoy guys

• Registered Users Posts: 6 messymarco

HI nothin sorted yet, Im goin to take a drive through
    bundoran on thursday so il let you no how i get on

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

Original Sea Sessions '14 thread is here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057158756&page=5

Sea Sessions listed all alternative campsites here on their site: http://seasessions.com/accomodation/

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭I dont know

Hey, I landed in Bundoran last night and drove past the first site I linked to above. It has a sign up with Bayview Caravan Park or something like that.
    There was plenty of room for more

• Advertisement
Advertisement