Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Nokia phone

Options
  • 15-06-2014 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi, I've a Nokia touch screen phone found last night in a taxi in carlow.

If anybody knows someone who may have lost one.

It's powered on but has a screen lock so it's not possible to view the contacts to arrange its return.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

What taxi company? A1, Carlow Cabs etc?

Very nice of you to offer, the last time I found a lost phone I just gave it in to the Gards as searching for its owning ended up becoming a massive hastle.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dm2978

Yes sorry meant to update, phone returned to owner on Sunday night.
    It would be a weekly thing now at this stage with people leaving phones etc behind.

Mostly we can ring the last caller but that was not possible in this case. If the phone is locked we would have to wait for the owner to realise it is lost and ring it.

We didn't actually find this one, it was an independant driver that tasked me with it's return.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

dm2978 wrote: »
    Yes sorry meant to update, phone returned to owner on Sunday night.
    It would be a weekly thing now at this stage with people leaving phones etc behind.

Mostly we can ring the last caller but that was not possible in this case. If the phone is locked we would have to wait for the owner to realise it is lost and ring it.

We didn't actually find this one, it was an independant driver that tasked me with it's return.

Thanks great news, well done :)

Advertisement