Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Secure

Options
  • 15-06-2014 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

On the website Forever 21 I don't think your 3D Secure is working, well it won't for me anyway. I have used another website today where it worked perfectly fine but on Forever 21 after I put in my password on 3D secure and hit submit it just refreshs to the Forever 21 page where I filled in my card details. And so I tried a few times the same process but the same thing just kept happening. Is this something that can be fixed? I have been trying to purchase off the website for 2 days now.
    Also, I have tried to do the same on a different laptop with a different internet access but with no success.
    Help would be really appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi sm1234,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

In this case, if you have entered in your 3D Secure password correctly and the page continues to redirect you to back to the payment page, we would recommend that you contact Forever 21 directly to enquire about their payments page. As you mention that 3D Secure did work for you on a separate website it would seem it may be something on Forever 21's end. 

If you feel that you entered your 3D Secure password incorrectly, you can reset this by calling Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and select option 1 followed by option 2 to be brought to the 3D Secure team. 

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement