Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private hairdressers in city or county?

Options
  • 15-06-2014 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi does anyone know of any good hairdressers who cut hair privately. I just want to go to someone - not necessarily to a hairdressing salon - who will just cut my hair. I can do all the washing, blowdrying, straightening, colouring etc myself, I just want someone good to cut my hair and leave. I can't be bothered with all that hanging around while you wait for someone to wash,blowdry and all the rest when you can do it yourself in no time. I don't mind paying extra for the privilege, I just need a good recommendation. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Not sure about hairdressers working out of their home but there are some that will call out to your home.
    If you google "mobile hairdresser galway" there are recommendations on this site and others.

Advertisement