Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing up a Piercing

Options
  • 15-06-2014 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    One of my cartilage piercings on my ear that i have had for two years never healed right ,it regularly gets a recurring infection.I have tried different things to heal it, it will be ok for a while but then the infection comes back.I want to close it up as it is annoying me.

I saw in many places that i can't let it close while infected as it needs to drain,thats why it has been 2 years..Could i let it close during the time where it is 'ok for a while'?

If i went to a doctor could they give me a prescription to clear it up? Do you have any suggestions for what i can ask for? i feel many doctors don't know much/anything about piercings..
    Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

ok cool , thanks so much for the reply!

Advertisement