Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week13 Results

Options
  • 15-06-2014 8:04pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Mariani returns the KO..
    Foster gets a herniated disk on the way to a TD

Johnson TD
    Verner picks off a pass
    Johnson TD

Texans TD

14-21 Titans in the 2nd half
    Titans throw an int, Texans get 3
    Titans throw another pick

TD Texans
    Great catch and run by wright to the 2 yard line, Johnson TD with 16 seconds left in the half

HT and the Titans are up by 4, Texans receive

Texans run gmae is just unstoppable, my guys are getting blocked all over
    Texans TD
    Titans TD
    Texans TD

OPI call.. BS!

Aiken drops a 1st down pass

The texans returned catches then runs into the end zone but manages to avoid 2 titans tacklers and gets back to the field

2 min warning.. TExans up by 3 ont he titans 3 yard line.. TD

Aiken scores onside kick...Texans recover

Texans on 3rd and 1... a 1st down wins the game, they get it and thats game

Texans run game was the difference here the back up RB kept picking up blocks on his way to 260 yards and 6 TDs

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Bengals@ Browns, winner takes the lead in the division, all to play for.

Bengals get the ball first, QB Johnson sees Eifert wide open, throw is bad and the safety gets across and picks it off, takes it all the way back.

7-0 Browns.

Benglas get the ball straight back and march down the field. 7-7.

Next drive the Browns have to settle for a field goal. 10-7 Browns.

First play of the next drive, Gio Bernard fumble, recovered by cleveland and a few plays later it's another TD for Cleveland. 17-7.

As HT looms, the Bengals get it again and put up 7 to make it 17-14. A Weeden INT gives the Bengals another FG and it 17-17.

Second half and the 3rd quarter is all about the Bengals as they race out to a 27-17 lead.

4th quarter and the Browns come back, a TD reduces the gap to 3, but the Benglas put on a nice drive to add a FG to make it 30-24 with less than 3 mins to play.

Weeden gets to work and leads the Browns to a TD. 31-30, 15 seconds to go.

The kickoff is taken back to the 46 yard line with 10 seconds left. Next play Johnson hits Green, 38 yard line 5 seconds left. A FG is 57 yards into a strong wind, Bengals go for a quick out to Green but Haden somehow picks it off despite playing off Green initially and that is the game.

31-30 Cleveland

My defensive backs continue to drop about 5 picks per game. Paddy in control of the division now and I am left in the hunt for a Wild card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

adrian522 wrote: »
    Bengals@ Browns, winner takes the lead in the division, all to play for.

Bengals get the ball first, QB Johnson sees Eifert wide open, throw is bad and the safety gets across and picks it off, takes it all the way back.

7-0 Browns.

Benglas get the ball straight back and march down the field. 7-7.

Next drive the Browns have to settle for a field goal. 10-7 Browns.

First play of the next drive, Gio Bernard fumble, recovered by cleveland and a few plays later it's another TD for Cleveland. 17-7.

As HT looms, the Bengals get it again and put up 7 to make it 17-14. A Weeden INT gives the Bengals another FG and it 17-17.

Second half and the 3rd quarter is all about the Bengals as they race out to a 27-17 lead.

4th quarter and the Browns come back, a TD reduces the gap to 3, but the Benglas put on a nice drive to add a FG to make it 30-24 with less than 3 mins to play.

Weeden gets to work and leads the Browns to a TD. 31-30, 15 seconds to go.

The kickoff is taken back to the 46 yard line with 10 seconds left. Next play Johnson hits Green, 38 yard line 5 seconds left. A FG is 57 yards into a strong wind, Bengals go for a quick out to Green but Haden somehow picks it off despite playing off Green initially and that is the game.

31-30 Cleveland

My defensive backs continue to drop about 5 picks per game. Paddy in control of the division now and I am left in the hunt for a Wild card.

Still cant believe I won this was struggling to move the ball at all in the third quarter and got very lucky with the drops.

Well played and good luck for your remaining games.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Thanks, looking at the standings, we should both be in the playoffs so we may have another game yet. Should probably have tried that FG in retrospect but reckon I'd have missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Bucs beat giants 38-17

Lose 3 players to injury.

6 in the last 3 weeks.

Gisnts lose eli.

Luckily dave has rivers as a backup

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

empacher wrote: »
    Bucs beat giants 38-17

Lose 3 players to injury.

6 in the last 3 weeks.

Gisnts lose eli.

Luckily dave has rivers as a backup

Yeah wasn't my greatest match. Interceptions and injuries all over the place.
    Got a kickoff return for a TD so at least that is something.

• Advertisement
Advertisement