Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part-time mature student in Limerick

Options
  • 15-06-2014 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi guys, I've been looking in to returning to college in Limerick and trying to get a degree under my belt, I am currently working a full time job and if the course relates to the kind of work the company I work for does (electronic chip manufacturer) they will cover the cost of this.Currently I only have my leaving cert done and I did fairly well in it all those years ago.

Can someone suggest courses or modules that might be suitable for me and that are accredited enough that I gain a degree after a certain length of time, I am interested in engineering and I am quite creative as well,so I would like to combine the two.Am I too late to apply?

Any advice would be welcome and really appreciated,I have been looking online at the prospectus and I am left a bit confused.

Thanks for reading.

Advertisement