Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxes Needed for Moving Out

Options
  • 15-06-2014 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hello all

Where would be the best place in Sligo town to get cardboard boxes (similar to large crisp boxes) or cheap sturdy plastic ones? Any information is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

How many boxes do You need? And when?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭butterfly28

loki7777 wrote: »
    How many boxes do You need? And when?

I'd need about 10-15 before the end of June :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

I could offer You few large boxes(i think something like 60x60cm or more, but not 10 at once;)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Time Now Please

Try any of the supermarkets like Supervalu, Centra or Spar. They would be only too delighted to get rid of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Try any of the supermarkets like Supervalu, Centra or Spar. They would be only too delighted to get rid of them.

Sure, if you want random boxes of all different shapes and sizes.....

Lidl and Aldi would be great for that sort of thing too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Joe Doe

Argooouse used to do x6 24l for 20-30notes (reusable/unbreakable), else DIY stores. Never understood idea of cardboard, limited life span.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Check out mothercare. Plenty boxes get thrown out between them and pixi in a week.

Advertisement