Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre Rollout

Options
  • 15-06-2014 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Im sorry to be asking since I see tonnes of the same questions but none specific to my area:

Do you have any information on when eFibre will be fully accessible in Skerries, Dublin?
    I know that some areas went live, But unfortunately not in my estate.

Also is there any site/place that customers can find this information?

Thanks for your time!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Fogface wrote: »
    Im sorry to be asking since I see tonnes of the same questions but none specific to my area:

Do you have any information on when eFibre will be fully accessible in Skerries, Dublin?

Thanks for your time!
    Hey Fogface

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Efibre rollout is based on the upgrade of specific cabinets serving certain areas/streets or housing estates. This is different to regular broadband rollout where full exchanges are enables thus offering broadband to all lines connected to the exchange. It would be impossible to advise when all of Skerries will have efibre but If you would like to PM me your address I'll look in to this and see if I can offer you an indication of when to expect it :)

Al

[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fogface

Thanks for your time!

Efibre rollout is based on the upgrade of specific cabinets serving certain areas/streets or housing estates. This is different to regular broadband rollout where full exchanges are enables thus offering broadband to all lines connected to the exchange. It would be impossible to advise when all of Skerries will have efibre but If you would like to PM me your address I'll look in to this and see if I can offer you an indication of when to expect it :)

Al

Just PM'ed you there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks for your time!

Efibre rollout is based on the upgrade of specific cabinets serving certain areas/streets or housing estates. This is different to regular broadband rollout where full exchanges are enables thus offering broadband to all lines connected to the exchange. It would be impossible to advise when all of Skerries will have efibre but If you would like to PM me your address I'll look in to this and see if I can offer you an indication of when to expect it :)

Al

Just PM'ed you there
    Just replied this morning fogface

Al

Advertisement