Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cuileoige, clonmel

Options
  • 15-06-2014 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Any one know the story with this shop in clonmel . I called there on Saturday and found a beauticians in its place . I am not from the area but had a nice voucher given to me as a present that I had planned to use . Rang both numbers on voucher and both dead. Is this guy relocated or has he folded . I also e mailed him and no reply either. Any on know more about him . What's annoying me is that I was in there in January when he was having a sale .stock seemed very low so I asked him was he closing or anything to which he replied " no just clearing stock".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Mezamo

Folded I'm afraid

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

That's some pain in the whole. I'm by no means being a smart arse but that is why i hate getting and refuse to give gift vouchers.

Have gotten stung over the years with them. Between all the obvious and hidden conditions on using them and the fact that most have a shelf life of between 3-6 months. Other conditions i've been told were they were not taken against sale items, not transferable, only the person on the voucher can use them (seriously).

Money never goes out of date. If someone wanted a voucher i'd just give them the cash.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement