Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Remember the Donandmurph spammer coolduder (from 9 years ago)?

• 16-06-2014 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Turns out he turned into an actor after YouTube was created and he started posting his stuff on there instead of his donandmurph site.

His IMDb is Shawn C. Phillips

His YouTube is Coolduder and it seems that the person who played Murph on their show got married and never invited Don to the wedding so they legit fell out.

I remember when these guys were in their teens spamming the web.

Who would have known that spamming links to your website would result in this. Wow.

Anyone that was around from that time and remember this? Thought it would be cool to show to you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

hi shawn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

:(
    Real1: All Shawn does is buy movies goes to the Barbie aisle & eats. Every video the same. It gets boring and sad. Get a friend May 18, 2014 at 10:05pm

http://donmurphboard1.proboards.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

Boards.ie don't take kindly to spammers

• Registered Users Posts: 3 PennyroyalTea

Let's get something clear; I'm not a spammer, I'm just posting a topic about a spammer that I thought some people may remember.

I'm not posting repetitive messages or phishing or anything like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

Let's get something clear; I'm not a spammer, I'm just posting a topic about a spammer that I thought some people may remember.

Jaysus, relax it was a joke :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

That forum lol, talk about hanging your dirty laundry in public :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Turns out he turned into an actor after YouTube was created and he started posting his stuff on there instead of his donandmurph site.

His IMDb is Shawn C. Phillips

His YouTube is Coolduder and it seems that the person who played Murph on their show got married and never invited Don to the wedding so they legit fell out.

I remember when these guys were in their teens spamming the web.

Who would have known that spamming links to your website would result in this. Wow.

Anyone that was around from that time and remember this? Thought it would be cool to show to you.

It's almost like you could be him and are trying to get people to check out your youtube channel for hits.... You're probably legit though and I'm just too suspicious for my own good.........

You are him though right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

You #can’tkidakidder hun. Fake ppl always show their tru selves in the end. u kno and i kno xoxo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

No, I don't remember him. What's all this ****e?

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Is that the same guy who played the thumb at that college party a few years back?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭desultory

I hope he loses some weight for his own healths sake

Does anyone actually really care about YouTube celebrity?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,462 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

No, I don't remember him. What's all this ****e?

If you know what this is about you probably need to wean yourself off your computer.

Advertisement