Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nipple piercing ripped out!

Options
  • 16-06-2014 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

My wife and I where doin landry and she got her nipple ring caught on the door jam latch and ripped her nipple in half. She says it did not hurt that much and olny bleed for a few minutes. She banged it up and called a piercer and he say it would heal back together just fine. Happen to anyone and what did you do for healing process? Please help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

if only their was a trained professional able to give advice....

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

1: Go to the piercer and have them look at it to see if it's ok. Failing that, a doctor.

2: Stop doing the laundry naked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

But why would I be doing laundry if I had clothes to wear? Anyway, it's the fry ups that real problem when naked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jordonevans22

if only their was a trained professional able to give advice....

Thanks assholes did not know that..mwas just asking for some advice

1: Go to the piercer and have them look at it to see if it's ok. Failing that, a doctor.

Hahaha! Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

.mwas just asking for some advice

That's the best advice you'll get. We're (mostly) not professionals, and with an injury to a nipple from a piercing, the Internet is not where you should go for advice. You should be speaking to a professional piercer.

Thanks assholes did not know that..mwas just asking for some advice

If you're not going to be civil, don't post.

If you're not going to be civil, don't post.

It was late and I did not know who where else to go.. I know people on here are not professional's.. just thought there would be some one would have a helpful tip or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Meatballz wrote: »
    It gives rise to a wider question as to why you would choose the unnatural hobby of inserting metal into nipples. It's dangerous.

Also tattoos will look terrible when you're 80.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Meatballz wrote: »
    It gives rise to a wider question as to why you would choose the unnatural hobby of inserting metal into nipples. It's dangerous.

Driving, swimming,soccer, all more dangerous

• Advertisement

Meatballz banned.
    Don't feed the trolls please!

Advertisement