Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

windows 8.1 boot to metro

• 16-06-2014 10:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

It looks like i'm the only one on the planet that actually wants a computer to boot straight to the metro UI. Is it possible to do this after the 8.1. update? I can't seem to figure it out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭one man clappin

Does this help?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,688 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

CANT ****ING PLEASE ANYBODY **** THIS ****

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭WeHaveToGoBack

Its definitely possible as I do it myself.

As far as I can remember, its in Display settings in Control panel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Neffa2

Go to the desktop, place your mouse on the taskbar, right click on properties, select navigation tab then make sure the first checkbox under start screen (the one which says 'When I sign in or close all programs go to the desktop instead of Start') is unchecked - that should do it.

Advertisement