Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Power Supply for HKC SecureWatch

Options
  • 16-06-2014 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Would anyone know where I could source a replacement power supply for a HKC SecureWatch?
    The current PSU keeps is blowing the 250mA fuse straight away. This only started happening last week.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Any of the suppliers listed in the sticky.
    QWhere are you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭dkane

Thanks KoolKid.
    Located in North Kildare.
    Will any of the suppliers in the sticky sell me the part or will they all be looking to charge for a call out? I'm happy to replace the part myself.

Thanks,
    Daniel

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The suppliers will sell the part. Installers would be charging a call out and fitting charge.

Thanks KoolKid,
    I'll ring around tomorrow and see how I get on.

I got a replacement power supply from REW so back in action.
    They were reasonably quick to get it in for me and were not overly expensive.

Now just to see if I can source the engineer code to reset the time and date on the panel...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

dkane wrote: »
    I got a replacement power supply from REW so back in action.
    They were reasonably quick to get it in for me and were not overly expensive.

Now just to see if I can source the engineer code to reset the time and date on the panel...

If you P.M me who installed the alarm I will have a look at my list for a code for you.

Thanks altor,
    PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

dkane wrote: »
    Thanks altor,
    PM sent.

Hope it helps :)

Advertisement