Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need phoneline if Broadband is available

Options
  • 16-06-2014 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I am looking to price up the cost of installing a phone line, ONLY IF broadband is available in the area. 

I have entered a neighbour's number on the eircom site - and it says up to 3mb. 

I only want to order the line if there is a reliable broadband connection available.

Thanks!
    Keith. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

keith_d99 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am looking to price up the cost of installing a phone line, ONLY IF broadband is available in the area. 

I have entered a neighbour's number on the eircom site - and it says up to 3mb. 

I only want to order the line if there is a reliable broadband connection available.

Thanks!
    Keith. 
    Hi keith_d99

Installation of a line is free however a 12 month contract applies and a deposit of €150 will apply if payment is not made by direct debit.

Monthly Line rental is 20.96 ex vat but this is usually included in a package/broadband & calls bundle.

Unfortunately there are specific conditions in place where a line can't be offered in terms of broadband capability and a line can only be provided in terms of its capability to receive and make calls.

To order this or discus plans and prices please contact the sales team on free phone 1800503303.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement