Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching

Options
  • 16-06-2014 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi,

I am considering switching over to Energia (as it will work out better value for me to pay my gas and electricity through them).

Is there a cancellation proceedure or anything I need to do before I cancel account?

I've had an account since July 2010 - would I still be on a contract?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Guybrush Threepwood,

Having an Electric Ireland account isn't a contract, but having a discount price-plan is.

If you are availing of a discount price-plan with Electric Ireland, do private message us your Electric Ireland account number and name, address and telephone number (confirming you are the account-holder) for us to check when your price-plan contract expires.
    Our price-plan for Dual Fuel (electricity and gas) is 12% off units used on each fuel.

If you are not availing of a discount price-plan with us and wish to switch provider, it is just a matter of completing the switch process to them. Any cancellation procedure is contained within this.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement