Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heli's fcuk up..

Options
  • 16-06-2014 12:47pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So after i made everyone forget about Raouls mess up..

How do things stand

AFC

Browns lead the AFC South by one game, Bengals are close behind.
    You would imagine both teams get to the Playoffs.

Texans lead the way with a perfect 12-0 record after a narrow win over the Titans, however Foster is gone for the season. Due to the sim week, the Titans lost against the Bills and are now a game behind the Colts, who have to play the Bears and Browns. The Titans have the easier run in on paper and would hope to turn over the Texans. It's simple for the Colts.. win all their remaining games and they get to the play offs.

Patriots have the AFC East in the bag while Perrin and the Chargers are perfect at 12-0 aswell.

NFC

The Bears and now human controlled Packers are neck and neck for the North, the Packers play the Titans in a game that will be critical for both teams.

In the South The Buccs and the Saints are also tied but with better records the team that doesnt win the division is likely to get a wildcard.

Pudsy and his Skins lead the way in the Easy but the eagles are only a couple of games behind.
    Hawks are comfortable in the West and will likely get top seed.

In summary.. my sim will likely do me out of a playoff spot :(

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yeah, AFC North would be all tied up if I'd won the week 12 sim, currently a half game back. I think it will come down to how we do in our 1 human remaining game.

Week 16 I believe:

Browns v Colts
    Bengals v Redskins.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

adrian522 wrote: »
    Yeah, AFC North would be all tied up if I'd won the week 12 sim, currently a half game back. I think it will come down to how we do in our 1 human remaining game.

Week 16 I believe:

Browns v Colts
    Bengals v Redskins.

Yep that Browns/Colts game is going to be very important for the 4 of us, A browns win will likely get them the division along with hopefully a play off spot for me

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

In the South The Buccs and the Saints are also tied but with better records the team that doesnt win the division is likely to get a wildcard.

I have a very tough few weeks to come. I play the Chargers, Giants, Falcons and Buccaneers to finish out the season. I'm unsure how the Buccaneers finish out, but I'd be doing well to go 2-2 from that. I think it will be a wildcard for me, likely finishing one or two games behind the Buccaneers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

How about them texans!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

How about them texans!

back in your box :pac:

I have one attempt left to beat you, i will not fail!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Yep that Browns/Colts game is going to be very important for the 4 of us, A browns win will likely get them the division along with hopefully a play off spot for me

No pressure then I'm more worried about the 3 cpu games I have left already lost to the cpu ravens this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

So there is a chance The Colts can still make the playoffs.....que the madden gods.

Advertisement