Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on new phone please

Options
  • 16-06-2014 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi there! So, I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 - but I'm thinking of getting a new phone as I have cracked the screen and not kept it in the best of condition (aesthetically) and well, I got a bit of a bonus and would like to invest in a phone! Does anybody have any recommendations? I'd like something which would be a bit better than the S3, reliable and an all-round nice phone!

Any recommendations of something priced at around the same level - I don't do billpay - enough debt as it is!! ? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Post a bit more info if you can.

See here:> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055514104

• Registered Users Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I'm in the same boat as my S3's motherboard is fried so I have been looking at the S5, the HTC One M8 and the LG G3
    I am seriously considering the LG as it has a much nicer screen and because the bezel is smaller it has a 5.5" screen.
    Unfortunately 3 of the networks I asked say they have no plans to stock it, Meteor, Vodafone and Eircom.
    So looks I will be getting a HTC One M8 instead, which is by no means the booby prize as this is a fantastic phone as well but doesn't have a removable battery which is my only bug bear

Advertisement