Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reception Meteor Emobile Kilkenny West.

Options
  • 16-06-2014 2:33pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Has anyone noticed the signal has become really poor. I was originally blaming my phone but it seems to work grand in other areas and in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

Meteor Emobile in Kilkenny has always been pretty poor, ok in Kilkenny City,
    I got a meteor phone recently and I had to get it unlocked to switch to another network as the network was unusable outside of the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Have to say that emobile is brill in Callan. I'm not a customer but friends are and they can call and use internet in places I can't I'm with 02

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Found Meteor/EMobile has improved alot in recent years.
    Its excellent in around Callan as mentioned above, though it dies a death near parts of Mullinahone.

Rarely have problems the rest of the county,

However if I go into Kilkenny City its awful around Hotel Kilkenny, doesn't improve again until I hit near Kierans. It could be better in the city.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Turned out to be my phone. Fiddlesticks. :(

Advertisement