Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets bought for wrong day

Options
  • 16-06-2014 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭

I know this isnt a board for swapping tickets, but how safe is it to swap tickets?
    Any problems like maybe with fake tickets?
    I bought 2 tickets for Ed Sheeran for Sunday but now I want Saturday
    Will ticketmaster swap them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I know this isnt a board for swapping tickets, but how safe is it to swap tickets?
    Any problems like maybe with fake tickets?
    I bought 2 tickets for Ed Sheeran for Sunday but now I want Saturday
    Will ticketmaster swap them?

Ticketmaster wont anyway!

Try toutless for a swap, try and get hard tickets, not email version!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Ticketmaster won't swap them. Swapping tickets is about as safe as buying tickets from strangers which is to say you'll probably be fine if you arrange to meet them and get some details off them when you do but nothing is 100% for sure.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Mushy wrote: »
    Ticketmaster wont anyway!

Try toutless for a swap, try and get hard tickets, not email version!

makes no difference

you're chancing your arm either way swapping, no recourse, the seller can simply cancel them and get new ones

Advertisement