Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babysitter Pooling /Exchange & Playgroup

Options
  • 16-06-2014 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Babysitter Pooling /Exchange, Play Group
    Hi Guys,

I am due my first baby in September and would like for us Mums to arrange meet up's and get to know each other. The idea behind this is that we can create a relationship / trust with each other and eventually babysit pool ( I couldn't think of a better word for it) !

It would basically be where we would look after each others baby now and again for a few hours here and there with no cash exchange( this is totally up to the individual and is not intended in any way to take advantage of anyone on either side) I just wanted to make that clear.Also form some sort of play group where the babies would be familiar with each other on social gatherings i.e go for a cuppa, walks in the park, shopping etc and us Mums can have adult conversation/ interaction at the same time.

I have not seen this on any websites but in saying that I haven't really looked and this is my first!

Drop me a message if anyone is interested and we can form a meet up!

Look forward to hearing from people on their input!

I am based in Dublin 3 however we can all arrange something that is convenient for everyone or at least try and accommodate within reason.

Look forward to hearing from mums to be / mums!

Advertisement