Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage

Options
  • 16-06-2014 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, just wondering what is the minimum mortgage loan amount I could borrow for first time buyer? Do you think is it possible to get a mortgage even if the property price is as low as 31'000 to 35'000? Thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi princessse82, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie

Although this is not something we can answer on Boards, there are a number of ways of contacting the Mortgage Team who will be happy to help with your query. Please see detailed information and contact details here 

I hope this helps and best of luck with it. 

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 2 princessse82

I thought this a general question, normally this information can find on the website. (Aib, P TSB). I tried to contact mortgage team and they ignored my question. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Princesssse82,

We are sorry to hear you query was not answered by our Mortgage Team, can I ask what channel you sent this request through?

It is certainly possible to apply for a mortgage for this amount with BOI. The minimum that can be applied for is €15,000.  To discuss this in more detail it will be necessary to contact one of our Mortgage Advisors using the contact information supplied above.  They will be happy to discuss your requirements and tailor a Lending package to suit your particular needs.

I hope this information is of benefit to you, if we can assist you with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mlynchsupplies

Hi can anybody advise or help,applied for a mortgage for 200000. We have savings of 50000,both fulltime with my wife's job guaranteed bonus of 12000 per annum,but I had a revoked credit card in 2012 which was immediately paid off any advice? How to secure mortgage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi can anybody advise or help,applied for a mortgage for 200000. We have savings of 50000,both fulltime with my wife's job guaranteed bonus of 12000 per annum,but I had a revoked credit card in 2012 which was immediately paid off any advice? How to secure mortgage?
    Hi mlynchsupplies, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We would advise contacting a Mortgage Adviser who will be happy to help. We have a number of ways of contacting an adviser. You can view an online call-back form here. You can also arrange to meet an adviser here

I hope this helps. 

Billy

• Advertisement
Advertisement