Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tapioca Flour

Options
  • 16-06-2014 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭

hello,
    I'm coeliac and have come across a couple of lovely recipes using tapioca flour but I can't seem to find it in the shops. Does anyone know if tapioca pearls are suitable to use in a coffee grinder to make flour ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭phormium

I have bought it in a local health food store in a fairly small town so would have thought it was fairly common.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

MsBubbles wrote: »
    hello,
    I'm coeliac and have come across a couple of lovely recipes using tapioca flour but I can't seem to find it in the shops.....Thanks.

I see a couple of suppliers listed in the CSI bible. Perhaps contact them directly to find retail stockists ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

hello,
    apologies for the late response. Will have a look in the health foods shops and check with Coeliac Society.

Advertisement