Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miniature golf Tramore

Options
  • 16-06-2014 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭

Was just wondering about this. Is there miniature golf in Tramore that wouldn't be just for kids.

http://www.piratesadventure.ie/

I see this place has it but not sure is this just for kids.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Pirate's Adventure is excellent, very good fun! My nephew has been down there a good bit and absolutely loves it. It's designed more for kids, but I can double check for you with the owners to be 100% sure and see if it's something adults can get involved in with kids? There is one in the amusement park which adults and kids also take part in, either together or separate. It's outdoors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Pirate's adventure one is certainly only for kids... only 9 hole too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Cheers lads, must have been the outdoor one at the amusements that I seen pictures of on facebook.

Advertisement