Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction from horse racing forum

Options
  • 16-06-2014 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

I have just received an infraction from the horseracing forum

I started a thread link below

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057230812

Cant see what I did wrong here ,

A warning would have sufficed. I asked the mod why i received it and this is the reply

Hi nukey,

You received an infraction for starting what was essentially a feedback thread, despite the fact that Beasty and I said we would look into setting one up in the not too distant future when things quietened down a little. Moreover, you should raise all queries, suggestions, comments, etc. re: modding, the forum, etc. with the mods/Cmods rather than starting a thread in the forum.

Regards,

C

My question is was I out of order and if so why not warn me rather than giving me an infraction. These makes me less likely to post in future

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Hi,

First off, can I confirm if you've tried to talk this out with the mod in question and has this avenue been exhausted?

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

Yes I sent PM to convert, shall I try again?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Hi,

After looking at your DRP, I cant see any reason to overturn the infraction issued by convert.

As you know the HR Forum has had issues in the past few weeks, despite the insistance that nobody start a feedback like thread, which I believe your thread to be, it was still started.

Convert had advised that there would be a feedback thread started eventually but right now it wasnt the time or place to start one.

As a result the infraction stands.

At this time you can request an Admin to review this decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

No response in six days from OP - marking this as closed for now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement