Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget Trail Runners

• 16-06-2014 9:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭

I want to buy a pair of trail shoes for very occasional use. I'll only get to use them for a run when I'm home about 1/2 times a month at most. It'll be a mix of road and trail so a shoe that will feel comfortable on both. Fairly sharp incline on one part of trail which can be slippy so I won't get away with road shoes. I don't want to spend too much on a shoe I'll use so rarely. Has anyone any recommendations or seen any on sale anywhere? Currently wear saucony ride 6 and new balance 1080 for road if that's any help. Anyone any experience of the nevica brand that sportsdirect are peddling? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Keep an eye out for past season Adidas Kanadia, you can usually pick up for €40ish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭pointer28

If your near Kildare Village try the Asics outlet store.

Got a nice pair there last year for half the RRP.

Advertisement