Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best nespresso coffee machine

• 16-06-2014 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

I know this has been done to death but I want to buy one as present for my husband.
    I bought a dolce gusto at cmas but very disappointed with it as the coffee is never piping and the latte tastes artificial with pod milk.
    What is the best one to get, need to be able to make latte & cappachino but would prefer not to have a separate frother, willing to spend about €300 on it.
    Any advise would be great

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

The citiz and milk is the way to go. It includes the Aeroccino to froth milk for cappacino and lattes.

I have it and it's great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Citiz and milk is very good. Lattisima is also good but a little fiddly for cleaning.

Just make sure you wash the Aeroccino and don't lose the little spinner!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tink2

Just remember you have to heat your cups for the coffee to have proper heat. I put boiling water in my mugs beforehand and never have any problems!

Advertisement