Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ups iphone horror

Options
  • 16-06-2014 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

I was hoping somebody would have some experience of this.
    I sent my iPhone off for repair, it was shipped back reached Ireland and was suppost to be out for delivery by UPS waited for two days and when I contacted them they think it could be missing and very unpleasant about it. Need some helpwhat to do next?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

I presume it was coming back from Apple after repair ?

If so, contact Apple and let them know. They won't be slow in chasing up UPS over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Contact apple and let them know. They will need to get on to UPS.

And as the previous poster mentioned they will fairly sharpish in getting a response.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

UPS have a really strict contract with apple and all apple products are stored securely in UPS depot with tight secruity / access.

Very unlikely to just go missing. You can take it from me, UPS will do the utmost to find it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Let Apple know ASAP - they are the party who contracted to UPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pa limerick

Called apple and within two hours got a phone call from ups saying they would delivery straight away in the morning. thanks for the advice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Called apple and within two hours got a phone call from ups saying they would delivery straight away in the morning. thanks for the advice

Great result.
    Can you let us know if you receive your repaired phone or a new one plz.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Great result.

In my experience you don't get your original phone back, but a refurbished one. They look like new though.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pa limerick

Great result.

I got back the repaired iphone back but mine was repaired under the sleep/wake button replacement programme for the iPhone 5.

Advertisement