Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portlaoise hotel

Options
  • 16-06-2014 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi All,

Where would be a good reliable, cheap place to stay in Portlaoise this coming weekend? One night stay only, many thanks!. Le Henry..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

Le Henry wrote: »
    Hi All,

Where would be a good reliable, cheap place to stay in Portlaoise this coming weekend? One night stay only, many thanks!. Le Henry..

There's a few hotels. The Heritage, The Killeshin, The Maldron and O'Loughlins.
    I'd suggest pricing them all - O'Loughlins is the smallest, it's a town centre place and I can't comment on it's rooms etc.
    The other three are all bigger and more modern. Personally, if I had to choose, I's pick The Heritage but the prices may vary a bit too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Heritage has some competitive deals with inclusive breakfast and is in the town centre.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 42 Hale

The heritage cant get better

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

LOL! Colour me shocked.

Maybe it was just over spring? Saw bed and breakfast around same price as Maldron.

Advertisement