Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video recorder

• 17-06-2014 8:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Thinkin about buying a camcorder to start recording my games looking for one that goes onto the rail of my m4 anyone now where i can get one not to Expencive

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭matty1994

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=151262600949
    Ive had one of these before, good little camera and will do a decent job, you may have to cable tie the mount to your rail but would work fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭shnburn

matty1994 wrote: »
    http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=151262600949
    Ive had one of these before, good little camera and will do a decent job, you may have to cable tie the mount to your rail but would work fine

Looks like a nice one so no issues with it being hit with bbs

shnburn wrote: »
    Looks like a nice one so no issues with it being hit with bbs

I used it on my motorbike, then one day it flew off my mount lol, id suggest maybe getting a redot protector and mount it infront

I used it on my motorbike, then one day it flew off my mount lol, id suggest maybe getting a redot protector and mount it infront

Was only reading one guys thread thats under mine his case got wrecked from a hit kinda need a strong one not really into the sneaking around in games lol

Was only reading one guys thread thats under mine his case got wrecked from a hit kinda need a strong one not really into the sneaking around in games lol

Well in fairness the gopros are pretty big this thing is no bigger than a usb memory stick, wouldnt need much to protect it

• Advertisement

Well in fairness the gopros are pretty big this thing is no bigger than a usb memory stick, wouldnt need much to protect it

Grand playing a year now so might start recording my games

Grand playing a year now so might start recording my games

I plan on getting one for my rc cars and if i start gaming i may use it for airsoft

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

Whats the audio quality on that out of curiosity

bushball wrote: »
    Whats the audio quality on that out of curiosity

It wasnt bad i must say, i never got a chance to test out fully before it vanished off my bike, but i cant say it was brilliant because after all you get what you pay for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

Might have to get one myself

• Advertisement

bushball wrote: »
    Might have to get one myself

For the price that they are its worth the chance

Advertisement