Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***JC 2014 Spanish Papers - Tue. June 17th 2014 - all levels***

Options
  • 17-06-2014 9:27am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Spanish (OL and HL)
    Tuesday June 17th 2014

All discussion and questions about Spanish papers goes here, following the exam. Please do not post predictions or discussion here before the exam.

Usual rules apply. Anyone slagging off another poster about the level they did, or a mistake they made, will be banned for the duration of the exams.

Please keep off-topic chat elsewhere.

Good luck all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 newherethen

Listening was horrendous.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

That was far more difficult than I was expecting, in all sections :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Pretty difficult paper. Listening was much harder than anything else ive ever heard

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭pianoperson

Thought the paper was lovely! Really happy with listening and comprehensions, letter was a bit more difficult than usual but still okay; who on earth was that Rafael guy we were meeting?!! Forgot the word for head so in the sentences I said that my face hurt instead of I have a headache :')

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Thought the paper was lovely! Really happy with listening and comprehensions, letter was a bit more difficult than usual but still okay; who on earth was that Rafael guy we were meeting?!! Forgot the word for head so in the sentences I said that my face hurt instead of I have a headache :')

Your joking

• Advertisement

Your joking

No? Sorry :o

Your joking

Ahhh I googled him, have genuinely never heard of him before

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭UnitedFan31

Good paper, thought the translating sentences and letter were easier than usual but the listening was a bit difficult, not sure if I got the one about the Yabba-Dabba-School :)

Advertisement