Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-statements

Options
  • 17-06-2014 9:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi there
    I'm trying to sign up for e-statements on 365 online..each time it says that a code has been sent to my phone but no new message appears. I know the phone details are correct because I receive the code by text message if I'm adding a new payee for example.
    Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Ivoc, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie

It's unusual that you can receive payee activation codes by text message and not the eStatement text message. 

Can you please select eStatement Activation, key in an incorrect seven digit code and repeat this process twice more. Once an activation code has been entered incorrectly on three occasions, a new text message will be sent. 

If you do not receive the text, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / +353 1 4044000 and a representative will look into this. Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Mon - Fri and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and Bank/Public Hoilays. 

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 lvoc

That worked - thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

lvoc wrote: »
    That worked - thank you!
    Hi Ivoc,

Thanks for letting us know. 

We're here from 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri  so please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement