Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Other tenants PPS numbers for Rent Allowance?

Options
  • 17-06-2014 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of applying for rent allowance. I'm in a house share, and now I need to fill out a form with the others' PPS numbers. I didn't know my house mates previous to moving in (I found the room on Daft) and while we have a good relationship, I feel totally uncomfortable asking them for their PPS numbers.

Has anyone here ever had to deal with this? Is there a way around it?

Any help appreciated!

SoS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I didnt fill in the section and i still received RA....once you have the landlords details and your documents in order your grand...

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭GOODME

you are not related or renting together, I don't think you need to write their details. Just ask your landlord to fill his part if required. I think he will also mention you are on your own renting a room only.

Advertisement