Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buggyboards?

Options
  • 17-06-2014 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭

Are they worth getting? Our older child still needs to be in the buggy for longer walks but she frequently wants to walk when we're just heading to the shops. However we live in an area with lots of cars so I don't trust her to hold onto the buggy. I've a Bugaboo Donkey, can you use any board or is it recommended to use a Lascal/Bugaboo one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I got one second hand on donedeal for 30 quid. Well worth it so far. It's a lascal. I think you can go the the manufacturers website and look up what buggy board fits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

Have a lascal - use it so much - she'll go for ages on it and she will stay on it now in shops etc as knows she has to go in seat if misbehaving!

Advertisement