Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car detailing Balbriggan area.

Options
  • 17-06-2014 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi guys looking to get the car valeted. Seats washed and the like. Any one got recommendations prices.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Dow99

On Convent Lane there is a great bunch of lads that do a great job at a reasonable price.... no appointment necessary.

Dont know if they have a company name as such, but I always put my car in there for a mini valet for €30/35.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Michael8000

Dow99 wrote: »
    On Convent Lane there is a great bunch of lads that do a great job at a reasonable price.... no appointment necessary.

Dont know if they have a company name as such, but I always put my car in there for a mini valet for €30/35.

Yeah just beside Glen Tyres. Great place for a quick wash or a full valet.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭oldon

Great thanks guys il have a look in the next day or so

• Registered Users Posts: 29 TimANDco.

I drive by them everyday to get to work, looks like a good bunch.

Dont mean to topic steal, but its on same idea anyone know of a place you can wash your car yourself?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Anyone know of somewhere that does machine polishing as part of a valet too?
    my poor almera's 5 shades of red these days.

• Advertisement

TimANDco. wrote: »
    I drive by them everyday to get to work, looks like a good bunch.

Dont mean to topic steal, but its on same idea anyone know of a place you can wash your car yourself?

I think Applegreen.

http://applegreen.ie/locations/balbrigganM1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Morpheus wrote: »
    Anyone know of somewhere that does machine polishing as part of a valet too?
    my poor almera's 5 shades of red these days.

http://eliteautoclean.com/detailing-services/

or

http://spiritdetailing.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 29 TimANDco.

I think Applegreen.

://applegreen.ie/locations/balbrigganM1

i've been to them on both sides of the m1 and i believe they are automated washes. i'm looking for one that has a power washer and a brush that you usually put coins in and do it yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭bennya

The Esso at Blake's Cross has both self-service power washer/brush and automated drive through machines.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭kaahooters

i've been to them on both sides of the m1 and i believe they are automated washes. i'm looking for one that has a power washer and a brush that you usually put coins in and do it yourself.

The Apple greens off the m1 towards drogheda Laytown, on the r132 Road, has or had the power wash hoses and washers.

• Advertisement

kaahooters wrote: »
    The Apple greens off the m1 towards drogheda Laytown, on the r132 Road, has or had the power wash hoses and washers.

Yep the one I was referring to is the one at Exit 5 Walshestown.

Advertisement