Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Advice

Options
  • 17-06-2014 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Ok sorry if this is long winded but I just dont know where else to post and I'm starting to panic a little. My son was 8 months old on Sunday last and is just the most beautiful, happy little man. I was going to get the coil fitted last month I had spoken to practice nurse about it and we had discussed when period was due to start (last month) she told me they like to fit them about day 3 of your period and she told me my gp was away around time I was due on and there was a male doc covering. Anyways so got period on a Thurs so cud not get if fitted that weekend as by Mon it had stopped. So I though I would get it done this month..........

Thing is I was expecting my period anyday from weekend I suppose and still nada, bit crampy on and off but all I have had is clear discharge sorry if tmi. I never would be would I? We had big family do on last weekend and we are literally broke until my husband gets paid tomorrow afternoon so cant even test. I'm starting to get really scared. Have told no one not even my husband. These have been the dates of my periods since Jan, they can vary as you can see, what do ye think..................

Dec 24

Jan 21 (28 days)

Feb 20 (30 days)

Mar 19 (27 days)

Apr 18 (30 days)

May 15 (27 days)

As you can see each month varies by a few days but by today this would be (33 days)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Hi, first of all, try not to stress. Have you had unprotected sex? If so, there is a very very good chance you could be pregnant, if you were using protection then you're probably safe enough. Try not to stress out too much as stress can delay your period too.

Second of all, we do not allow the use of abbreviations such as DS/DH etc so please do not use them again.

I hope you get an answer soon enough.

Advertisement