Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A great mystery

• 17-06-2014 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

So with the recent surge in heat we have many beautiful ladies walking around showing off a bit of skin , great stuff :)

Question is , where the fcuk do they disappear to when the weather is raining and crappy :confused: ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

They're solar powered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

My bed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,104 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Home

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

You're watching too many crappy Irish comedy, Pat Short etc. and taking it for real life. Lay off the heini + bud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

I think everyone and everybody looks good in the sun. Even my overgrown bush looks good

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Its only a mirage ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Dundrum town center

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Stop drinking Bulmers...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Apocalypse wrote: »
    So with the recent surge in heat we have many beautiful ladies walking around showing off a bit of skin , great stuff :)

Question is , where the fcuk do they disappear to when the weather is raining and crappy :confused: ?

Jezz, that routine is so old - is this another 80s revival?

old hippy wrote: »
    Jezz, that routine is so old - is this another 80s revival?

OP you need that time travelling hot - tub to go back to the 1980's. I forget the name of the movie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's a mystery alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

gugleguy wrote: »
    OP you need that time travelling hot - tub to go back to the 1980's. I forget the name of the movie.

It's called hot tub time machine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Bath to the Future

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

I think everyone and everybody looks good in the sun. Even my overgrown bush looks good

jeez i know it's been awhile but i would of thought someone would have gotten the hint and bought you an epilator by now :( :P

speaking of epilators, they go into hibernation in the winter, and nobody wants to see the result of that, so we hide out, in our furry hairy bodies until the sun comes up, and the weather is good,then we wake up our epilators and out we pop, fuzzless boobs and all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

hoodwinked wrote: »
    jeez i know it's been awhile but i would of thought someone would have gotten the hint and bought you an epilator by now :( :P

speaking of epilators, they go into hibernation in the winter, and nobody wants to see the result of that, so we hide out, in our furry hairy bodies until the sun comes up, and the weather is good,then we wake up our epilators and out we pop, fuzzless boobs and all!

Lighter fuel is cheaper. Just pour a bit on, then dowse the flames after its seared off the undergrowth.

Nodin wrote: »
    Lighter fuel is cheaper. Just pour a bit on, then dowse the flames after its seared off the undergrowth.

:( she doesn't want a burning sensation in her bush. burning is never good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

A razor blade and some immac will sort that out. ;)

Apt user name btw.

A razor blade and some immac will sort that out. ;)

Apt user name btw.

again Noooooo you don't want to shave it, stubble yuck!

hoodwinked wrote: »

Can you buy a cool brand of epilator like you can buy a cool brand of sunglasses. There is one other thread in AH discussing brands but I won't mention it here.

Can you buy a cool brand of epilator like you can buy a cool brand of sunglasses. There is one other thread in AH discussing brands but I won't mention it here.

no! the op said:

Apocalypse wrote: »

so we were explaining where women went when it was raining behind their fuzz, fur and hair!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

This must be a question asked universally by Irish lads. I reckon there's a huge Spa that they all retreat to to get all toned and fluffy, then emerge when the weathers good, dropped off strategically by Coach, driven by a flame haired Amazon called Petulia. They then wander around tantalizingly looking all "booty that". Or somthing.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭The Th!ng

Ask the dog warden.

@Taildocker: +1000
    your post makes my day. Yup....the makings of the ultimate fully fledged Irish fella. Maybe rte telelevision could produce a documentary although it might be too much for them. Afterall Father Ted was first screened on channel 4.

Advertisement