Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC Music Question??

Options
  • 17-06-2014 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

im doing music tomorrow and im really confused.
    for Q1 the set songs i know the streets of london preab san ol etc

then for Q2 set works i know i need to know spring, ripples in the rockpools and farandole and intermezzo from the bizet work (do you think intermezzo will come up as farandole,spring and ripples in the rockpools already have in 2011/2008/2005???)
    im fine with Q3 irish music
    Q4 dictation is a mess for me but im not too bothered about it
    its Q5 CHOSEN SONGS AND WORKS i dont understand properly
    my teacher did give us lists of songs to learn for this one like the banana boat song etc
    do i just learn off all the songs and features etc and then one comes up on the day is that it? but then where does example illustrative and film music come up?
    im ok with everything else after that i would just appreciate someone letting me know am i studying the right stuff before tomorrow and explaining question 5 to me
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement