Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home phone line setup

Options
  • 17-06-2014 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭

Hi Eircom reps, just a quick question for you. I'm returning to Ireland after a period abroad with my employer. I will be returning to my original home would like to get the phone line and BB setup as quickly as I can so that I can use it for personal/work. I'll be returning to Ireland this weekend and want to know if I can get this process started before I return home. There was a phone line in the residence which I cancelled whilst away. Thanks in advance, W.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

wcarey1975 wrote: »
    Hi Eircom reps, just a quick question for you. I'm returning to Ireland after a period abroad with my employer. I will be returning to my original home would like to get the phone line and BB setup as quickly as I can so that I can use it for personal/work. I'll be returning to Ireland this weekend and want to know if I can get this process started before I return home. There was a phone line in the residence which I cancelled whilst away. Thanks in advance, W.
    Hi wcarey1975

Yes, you can arrange the reactivation of the line and sign up to broadband from abroad by calling 00 353 16714444 - this line will bring you to an agent who can pass you through to sales upon request.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Hi wcarey1975

Yes, you can arrange the reactivation of the line and sign up to broadband from abroad by calling 00 353 16714444 - this line will bring you to an agent who can pass you through to sales upon request.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan. Is it possible to use the online application or will I have to go via phone application?

Hi wcarey1975

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan. Is it possible to use the online application or will I have to go via phone application?
    The online application has a general 30 day timeframe so I would advise against this - although it is available at eircom.net.

You might also be able to order via webchat here [font=Calibri","sans-serif]http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/

Thanks
    Al
    [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Hi wcarey1975

Thanks
    Al
    The online application has a general 30 day timeframe so I would advise against this - although it is available at eircom.net.

You might also be able to order via webchat here http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks all sorted

Hi wcarey1975

Thanks
    Al

You might also be able to order via webchat here http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks all sorted
    No worries wcarey1975

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement