Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stupid Things You've Done That Made You Laugh

• 17-06-2014 3:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭

Working from home today, but I took a midday wander to the local Insomnia for some coffee.

Walking back I took a sip, only to find the my mouth was now in danger of suffering third degree burns. So what does smart arse Knex here do?

He blows on it.

Right through the gap of the lid, only to have the scalding hot coffee come FOUNTAINING out in an attempt to assault my face. Despite by best ninja dodging efforts, I ended up suffering what I can only describe as being both life threatening burns and embarrassment.

Good coffee though.

Still, ended up walking back chuckling away to myself, which probably made me look like even more of a nutter.

Anyway, what stupid things have the good folks of AH done recently that have made them laugh?

Comments

my mam asked me to down stairs and get the white shirt in the kitchen so i went down got a glass of water came back up without the shirt

my mam says where the shirt , oops i forgot i said so i head back down

i noticed the bin in the bathroom needed to be emptied so i took it down emptied it and came back up with the shirt

my mam says again laughing where the shirt

i go back down a 3rd time and this time i got the shirt on my way i heared her say i knew i should of gotten a book for him

XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Once, when I first started going into Dublin City Centre, I was flicking through the selections on my MP3 player, head down, not minding where I was going and suddenly, BANG- walked straight into a lamppost and fell head over heels onto the pavement. Knocked myself out for about 5 seconds. When I came to, a kindly Punjabi man helped me to my feet and kept asking if I was alright.
    I just stood there laughing hysterically for what I can only guess was embarassment before carrying on my merry way.
    Still makes me grin when I think of it.

Advertisement