Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banking 365 wont let me log in

Options
  • 17-06-2014 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was using it today, got timed out and now cant log in. The log in screen just keeps looping or sometimes I get to a timed out screen but it mostly loops. I am using chrome and firefox. Same result from both and the laptop has been restarted in the mean time

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi stylie, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie. 

We are not aware of any login difficulties at the moment. All our systems are operating normally. Can we ask you to refresh your browser and try logging in again as this may help. 

If you experience any further difficulties, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭stylie

Hi stylie, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie. 

We are not aware of any login difficulties at the moment. All our systems are operating normally. Can we ask you to refresh your browser and try logging in again as this may help. 

If you experience any further difficulties, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Hi,

It was all day yesterday using two different browsers and a restart inbetween. Its working again now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi stylie,

Thanks for the update. 

We are delighted to hear you are now able to to log in. If you need help with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us here. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jotspur

Hi.

What is happening with Banking365? I have not been able to access it all weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi jotspur, [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for your post. [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]

We are not aware of any login difficulties at the moment. All our systems are operating normally. Please refresh your browser and try logging in again.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]
    If you experience any further difficulties, please don't hesitate to let us know. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

• Advertisement

Hi Janette.

I can't get in with either the phone app or my laptop.

With the app, I get an Error message telling me that my login details are incorrect and that my account may be blocked.

My web browser is also telling me that my login details are incorrect.

Hi jotspur,

If your account is blocked, you can have your 365 pin reset over the phone by calling 0818365365 or 0035314044000 and a customer services representative will happily help you.

Thanks for your post.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

Thanks, Janette.

jotspur wrote: »
    Thanks, Janette.
    Hi jotspur, 

If you need help with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us here. 

Thanks

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Seb79

Hello,

I can't seam to be able to log in either. I cannot get to the first page. When clicking onto * login to 365 online * nothing happens :( I refreshed, restarted pc, but still nothing.

Edit*: Just managed to get in now by using another link in the 365 Online & Phone Savings accounts section on the right but the link on the home page (top right corner) doesn't bring me to the login page. So I can login in but the link on the home page may need some love and attention.

Many thanks,

Seb.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Seb79 wrote: »
    Hello,

I can't seam to be able to log in either. I cannot get to the first page. When clicking onto * login to 365 online * nothing happens :( I refreshed, restarted pc, but still nothing.

Edit*: Just managed to get in now by using another link in the 365 Online & Phone Savings accounts section on the right but the link on the home page (top right corner) doesn't bring me to the login page. So I can login in but the link on the home page may need some love and attention.

Many thanks,

Seb.
    Hi Seb79, 

Thanks for posting and for the update. 

We'd like to check this out. 
    When you first logged on, where you going through the main BOI website here and clicking on the link in the top right corner?

Thanks for your help on this. 

Billy

Hi,

This  is what I did. I just tried again by clicking on your above link, then click onto *login to 365 online * the orange link at the top right corner, and nothing happens. Normally a brand new window would open with login details, but here nothing. I have to find another link on the site as I explained above in order to get that new window with login details.

Many thanks,

Seb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Seb79,

Thanks for the update. We will log this link now with our web team to be investigated further. 

Just to check, when you right click on the orange link "Log in to 365 Online" in the top right hand corner, will the link to log on open in a new window or new tab for you? 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Oops, never thought of that! :) yes, this works well, I can right click and open in new Window or Tab. So I'm assuming it's not the link itself, it may be something on my side then.

Many thanks,

Seb.

Hi Seb79,

Thanks for the update. We will log this link now with our web team to be investigated further. 

Just to check, when you right click on the orange link "Log in to 365 Online" in the top right hand corner, will the link to log on open in a new window or new tab for you? 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Seb79, 

Glad to hear this is all resolved for you. 

If we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to get in contact again. 

Thanks, 

Elaine 

Good morning,

Just so you know, it now seems to be working normally. A left click on that same link brings up the log in page.

Case closed then :)

Many thanks,

Seb.
    Hi Sarah,

Oops, never thought of that! :) yes, this works well, I can right click and open in new Window or Tab. So I'm assuming it's not the link itself, it may be something on my side then.

Many thanks,

Seb.

Hi Seb79,

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭dossier

365online not working again on both Internet Explorer and Chrome

I enter (1) user ID and (2) DOB/ last 4 digits of contact number. Hit continue and then page just reloads and get asked to enter user ID/ DOB / contact number again and again. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭RED L4 0TH

dossier wrote: »

I enter (1) user ID and (2) DOB/ last 4 digits of contact number. Hit continue and then page just reloads and get asked to enter user ID/ DOB / contact number again and again.
    Yes, same problem here as well. It's just looping back to the start screen. Using Firefox.

EDIT: managed to get to the page where you enter your PIN. But this message appeared:
    "The system has logged you out, if you wish to continue please click 'Login'."

FURTHER EDIT: Rang BoI. They said there was a server problem, and may take a number of hours to resolve.

Good morning,

Just so you know, it now seems to be working normally. A left click on that same link brings up the log in page.

Case closed then :)

Many thanks,

Seb.
    Hi Sarah,

Many thanks,

Seb.

Hi Seb79,

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Seb, 

Glad to hear it's working now. 
    Thanks for keeping us updated. 

Billy

Hi Red L4 OTH and dossier, 

Thanks for posting. 

Apologies for the inconvenience.

If this is still happening and you have the website saved as a bookmark or a favourite, can you please delete this and log on through your browser address bar? If it continues after this, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / + 353 1 4044000 when you have online access. A rep will go through troubleshooting which should hopefully help. 

Thanks

Billy
    RED L4 0TH wrote: »
    dossier wrote: »

I enter (1) user ID and (2) DOB/ last 4 digits of contact number. Hit continue and then page just reloads and get asked to enter user ID/ DOB / contact number again and again.
    Yes, same problem here as well. It's just looping back to the start screen. Using Firefox.

EDIT: managed to get to the page where you enter your PIN. But this message appeared:
    "The system has logged you out, if you wish to continue please click 'Login'."

FURTHER EDIT: Rang BoI. They said there was a server problem, and may take a number of hours to resolve.

• Advertisement
Advertisement