Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cleaning a cabrio

Options
  • 17-06-2014 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

hi guys, I have a 01 c70 cabrio which needs a good clean-up. algae & tree sap on roof. I remember seeing a post here a few years back about a product possibly called lenovo?? seemed to get good reports for cleaning, colour restoring and waterproofing. anybody got any ideas about what price it is or where it can be bought in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gfern

Halfords also have a kit I have used there kits for a few years now,from memory about €25

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

I tried the Autoglym kit last year, was just ok, nothing wonderful. Bought the Wonder Wheels cabrio cleaner from Halfords last week and tried it on Saturday and it's very good. might take a couple of go's to get it perfect, but it's far better than the Autoglym. I'll have to get the Renovo colour restorer next and then waterproof it.

Looking good already!! :)

Advertisement