Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow fortune teller

Options
  • 17-06-2014 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Has anyone heard of a fortune teller in Carlow called Claire?? Anyone any experience with her or know wat she charges etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

Does she live around the old Burrin area? If she does I've been to her once. Had to wait for a month for appointment. She's €50. You can write down what she's telling you so you can compare it too stuff that happens. I found her good & was thinking of going backagain. She told me ffamily/ work & personal stuff. I know of 4 others that have gone and all have good things to say of her!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 philipm1988

Yeah she's around the button area I got a booking next Wednesday she had a cancelation so I'll see what she's like

• Registered Users Posts: 7 treeoflife145

I am also interested in going to see Claire. Anyone else have any experience with her? Recommended?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 philipm1988

I am also interested in going to see Claire. Anyone else have any experience with her? Recommended?

I went to her a few weeks back she was fairly accurate about stuff that was happeming and about stuff comin up in the short term would def recommend her

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭MortGoldman

I can do a free reading on here right now if you want?

Your name is Philip, your surname begins with M, and...I'm getting something, oh yes i see. You were born in the 1980s....I'm guessing late 80s...actually, I'd say 1988?

By the powers vested in me by the ethereal, I can see great fortune ahead. Your love life will see big changes over the coming months as changes reveal themselves to you by way of circumstance changing. A person that you are unsure of will reveal that they too feel something...but I cannot quite see what way that is...that is the mystery of foresight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭radharc

Hard to believe there are adults who actually buy into this shoite

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭MortGoldman

radharc wrote: »
    Hard to believe there are adults who actually buy into this shoite

My girlfriend does :(

• Registered Users Posts: 60,636 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Plenty of people believe in some guy who lived 2000 years ago and walked on water and came back from the dead and turned water into wine.

Each to their own.

Advertisement